Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tangled..

there are some things that needs my full attention at the moment. honestly, i don't really know how to settle it or sort it out but at the end of the day i still have to do it. partly, maybe its my fault also for keep dragging all this down for so long but hey, that's just me and that's one habit which hard for me to break. everything was so tangled up and messy, lots of secrets and lies happening around me i just don't know which is right and which one is wrong anymore. one question, who will you save first, your obligation or the object of your affection? unfortunately, thats the choice i'm not ready to make. i need to make sure, but i just don't know how sure i want it to be. hmm.. i'm not making any sense at the moment, am i?


the one thing i won't let go.....


No comments: