Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Past tense...

last night, i was invited to a friend's b'day party, a friend from the past. at first, i hesitant to go but i keep reminding myself that i should not bear any grudges anymore. too bad, after tonight i just realise that the wounds still remains even when i said to myself that everything is ok, that i've move on. it's been a long time but from the way i see it, none of it has changed. they are still them, those people that i left behind. those people that taught me betrayal do exist, that trust is overrated, that being good and honest doesn't pay but being cunning does. forgive me if all the words that came out is so unusual of me but i need to let it out somehow. i'm no angel so it's ok for me to be angry once in a while. i know i shouldn't dwell to much about the past, maybe some people will just forgive and forget but this is one past that i wish i would never remember.

there'll be brighter days to come and things will be better......





No comments: