Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Don't stop dancing...

there are times in life when we want to stop living. put everything that we had now on halt or throw it all away. i know for sure, that life is unfair but hey, for whatever reasons we're giving we still have to move on anyway. we can't stop dancing just because our shoes don't fits anymore, we just have to find a right pair even if it took us ages to find the perfect fit. that's how life is, we can't stop living just because we're left broken hearted or we failed in doing something. maybe we just need to sit and look back, find the cause and then move on. we only have one life, its a waste if we didn't use it to the fullest. enjoy it and be happy, love our family and friends and appreciated those people around us, laughed as hard as we can and don't get caught up in our sadness cos i know at the end, even if the scars still remain, the wound will eventually healed...

At times life is wicked
and I just can’t see the light
A silver lining sometimes isn’t enough
To make some wrongs seem right
Whatever life brings
I’ve been through everything

And now I’m on my knees again
But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many
Feel this way

Children don’t stop dancing
Believe you can fly
Away, away

~Creed - Don't Stop Dancing~

No comments: