Friday, September 21, 2007

Taking chances

haven't post anything yesterday. it was a crazy day! i had to attend appointments with the clients, answering phone calls, briefing, paperworks etc..end up went home from office at 5.30. everybody else has gone home already except for my supervisor and ka nita, she also have to finish her work too. since it was already late , i just stopped by and bought some foods at stadium stall.

i didn't go for terawih cos have to bring my brothers to Nazmi Textile, i forgot that i had promised them one baju melayu each, lucky my mom remind me about it that morning. sorry guys, faham2 lah aku ani pelupa! hehehe..well, after that i went to lyn's crib to play Risk with the rest of the gang and as we know it took us till morning to finish the game, had our sahur there and went home around 5. unfortunately i have to get up at 8 to go to work , gosh..only 3 hours of napping time :)

i felt restless, even just a few hours of sleep especially in this fasting month, i didn't feel tired especially at night. i don't know why maybe it also a way for me to distract myself from some issues that's been bothering me lately. hmm..sometimes, i wish life is that simple. or am i the one who made it difficult, for myself and the people around me? i know at some point, i do made it hard for anyone to get thru, to get inside the door that's been locked in ages. but i know, i can't stay like this forever. i need to find that key...

i'll take my chances...


No comments: