Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Crossroads

i can't sleep, lots of thoughts came across my mind. it's tiring sometimes to be in this kind of situation but well i have to go through it somehow, one way or another. at one point, everything looks clear and at the other end everything just so blurry and hard to understand.

just finish having my sahur with my family at a restaurant in Anggerek, a treat by my sister cos as anybody knows it was a govt pay day yesterday. yesterday was also one of the busiest day at the office. we have to catch up with the deadline of achieving our sales target for this month but unfortunately there's a lot if setbacks that i have to face which made me more temperamental than before. i almost got a fight with one of my colleague, who is in a way one of the most annoying human being i ever knew. i guess he caught me in a bad time, lucky its puasa and i don't want to ruin my day completely so i just packed all my work in my bag and just went home.

i felt bad in a way that, i let my emotions take control of my head. i hate that when it happens, cos at the end i'll regret all the things that i've done before. it's just that at this point in my life, things just so messed up.i need to sort out everything fast, to know which one is genuine and which one is fake. sometimes i just wish there would be a sign that can show me which path to go, which road to travel. oh well...

at the end of the day, i still need to pick and choose......

No comments: