Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's just around the corner..


yesterday was one of the busiest day, we're having 'tahlil' at home around 5pm. i have to take a half day leave from work yesterday coz i also promise my mum to take her to hua ho mall manggis that morning. well, lucky i don't really have a lot of appointment with the customers (dissapointments ada lah! , hmm..don't wanna talk about dat :()..anyway, i managed to take a nap for a while in the afternoon before the function cos my eyes was too tired from staying up the previous nite, biasa ler bejaga sja bah mlm2 hehehe :D.



after tahlil, i managed to sneak out of the house juz to go to mph for handball, call me an addict but yea i am haha..an hour before that i already prepared my sports gear n parked my car at an area far away so i can make an early exits juz to go for handball and arrived at mph around 7 still with my baju kurong! hehe..sanggup2..anyway, i only played for around 20 mins or so but it was fun even though only a bunch of the handlers turn up. oh yea, welcome back py! she's back for good this time, surprised to see her at mph yesterday :)

btw, the day i've been waiting for is just hours away. tomorrow is my birthday..



No comments: