Monday, September 10, 2007

9th September..





it's my 28th bday! well happy birthday to me..haha..anyway, thanks for all the birthday wishes from everyone. members of the family n some of my frens, thanks a lot for remembering my bday, may all of u be blessed and special thanks to ka nita, for the birthday cake and the treat( i left my wallet at home, pelupa banar!) even though only 2 of us turned up, biasalah last minute punya changes but lucky i managed to call lyna to come n then joined by erda n py to celebrate with me dat afternoon, thanks girls:)

at night, we went for sushi at escapade qlap around 8pm. i was surprised to see the 3 girls with their new look, well girls..looking good :) nda rugi tu bejam2 di salon ah hehehe..and thanks for the present, now i have another 3 in my collection (plus ka nita's gift of course).thanks a lot!

hmm..it went well, even though this year i didn't celebrate it with anyone special(again!) or my bestfren who is away in kk but it is still a day to remember. each year, we met a lot of new people, strangers who then we developed a bond of friendship with and i'm grateful i meet these bunch of people,they also play a part of making this day memorable even it is coincidental in away. well, tomorrow is another new day. I'll work a little harder but more smarter, try to give a time for myself and hoping all my wishes be granted, maybe sooner or maybe later but each n every day i'll pray for it to happen,who knows..

well, next week Insya Allah, we'll be celebrating the start of Holy month of Ramadhan. hmm..can't wait :)

I feel suffocated, all i need is a room to breathe..

No comments: