Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Pride Is All I Have.....

Ego - "An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others"

Ego. it's not that hard to define this word cos i know everyone have their own. High or low it is depends on how we manage it. Some people keep their ego high so that no one would ever mess with it, or maybe we could called that an arrogance or maybe a personal pride. Most people would do anything to protect it and willing to stand up for it but deep down, little that we knew that’s just one way not to show how fragile they were inside. sometimes we could see those facts especially when their ego was bruised. Correct me if I’m wrong but based on what I saw and experienced myself, this facts are true. a person with an ego usually keep blaming everybody than themselves, even if it's clearly stated that everything was entirely their fault. maybe it's not my place to judge cos i even have my own but sometimes when you meet those people with that kind of egocentric style you just can't help but wonder...

No comments: