Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Comeback Season.....

welcome to the month of March, the third month in the calendar. a lot of things has happen last month and i do hope things would go well also this month and months ahead. sorry for the lack of post, just need a little space on my own plus i'm short of ideas what to post. last week was also one of my busiest week. even my siblings ask me how come they didn't see me online for a long time, never thought anyone would notice though :)

today, SCB participate in a netball tourney organised by HSBC. we came third place in team B, not bad for us who didn't really have a lot of time to practice. B-Mobile team won the game, followed by Runner-up BIBD and HSBC, the current favorite. it was an unexpected win but i think B-Mobile team deserved it. i met a lot of my friends there, fellow players. it made me miss those 'netball session at MOD' that i left behind months ago.maybe for some people they won't understand what i'm talking about here cos there's only a few who knew about it. maybe it's time for a comeback, it's been a while since but now i felt like i'm ready to face everything again.....

No comments: