Tuesday, October 2, 2007

moody...

i'm not in my usual good mood. don't know why, maybe because of the work pressure, my cycle or whatever it is involved. i hate it when i am in this kind of situation, i really do. i just need to be with myself now, even just for a while until it's over and i hope i'll be ok tomorrow. i don't want to end up hurting other people's feelings who doesn't know how temperamental i am right know. argh!!

went for sungkai with my best friend today, it's been a month since we met each other. she already book me early in the morning cos she knew if it was in a last minute, i'm not sure i can come. it's not that i don't want to but i might already tie up with something else. i do miss her though, we haven't had our usual hours long conversation about our lives like we used to. i can't blame her for being mad at me for not spending time with her like before cos it's hard for me to juggle a lot of things now. hmm....don't want to talk about it for now, it made me feel tired even more. i better get some sleep now..

Insya-Allah, tomorrow's gonna be a better day.....

No comments: