Monday, October 29, 2007

Melancholy...

(i need to let it out, so bear with me ayte..)

years ago, loneliness, sadness and anger was my so-called friends. in them i felt like i found my true self. honestly, i don't have a fancy childhood life or something out of fairy tale. its was ordinary, with a large dose of reality in hand. i don't know who to be blame, but life was never been fair. how easy it was for some human, to make a decision that affect other people's lives in a long run?to search for their happiness, they leave miseries for people they left behind. it hurts so much that it killed my heart slowly in the process and that's when the walls just built up, the only way i could think of to gain back my inner strength, my self-confidence.i need to protect myself from falling over and over again. if you see me everyday, you won't see the melancholy in my eyes. i have well prepared on keeping them on bay especially when i was surrounded with people i care about, i can't let them be dragged into my sadness. it's my business to make them happy, listen to their outcries, be that shoulder to cry on. maybe for some, it is a burden to do so but for me it's one of the many ways that i can heal myself. strange eh, but it is so true...

"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end."
- Anonymous

No comments: