Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Miss You..

life is unpredictable, you'll never know what will happen tomorrow or the next day except The ONE. the only thing that we could do is just pray, good things will come our way. today we celebrate Eid Adha or feast of sacrifice, and another 2 more days month of December will came knocking. how fast time flies..

a lot of things has happen for the last 11 months. the saddest is when my beloved grandma passed away last July. her sudden demise really tear me apart. i feel lost, can't find the rythm of my heart and it sometimes takes a toll in my relationship with the people i love and care most. i felt insecure. it would take me a great amount of time to recover. but i do let go, i know Allah loves her more. things happen for a reason, thats what people say..

Al-Fatihah...

No comments: