Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Soul Searching.....

for the last few months(or maybe, almost a year), i've been missing from the crowds. most people have been wondering where i've been. sometimes, i got a call or a text from a few of my friends asking me what have i been doing since. as usual, the most typical answer that i could gave is that i'm very busy with the usual hectic schedule. well, that's partly true. part of it, has got to do with my 'soul searching' mission. i just want to spend a little bit my time with my own self cos i know i haven't done so for the last few months (or years perhaps). lets just say what i experience now is a break. away from the crowds and from everything except for work and my family. i need to lay low for a while, to held back everything yet try to enjoy life as it is. i know, someday i have to 'resurface' again to the crowds, maybe not that soon...

No comments: