Sunday, June 8, 2008

It Only Came Once.....

sorry for my lack of post plus my 'disappearance' recently. i miss going for handball like what i always did plus other stuff too. truth is, i've been extremely busy. believe it or not, but it's true. so many things has happen for the last two weeks. Alhamdulillah, i was promoted to replace my previous TL aka my mentor who was also promoted and assigned to work at other department. honestly, it was unexpected. never occur in my mind to be chosen. maybe we could mix it with hard work plus a dose of luck, i guess. it's a good opportunity, so i just grab this chance cos i know it will never came twice. so to make things smooth, i have to learned a lot of things and as till now, there are still a lot that needs to be done. i mean, a LOT, really and i know it would take me some time to really settle in this environment plus the changes that occurs around me. the only thing i could do right now is to take things slowly, one day at a time. well, everyday in our life is a learning process, rite..?

No comments: