Thursday, February 14, 2008

Say to me something silly...

This week is a start of the busiest time in my calendar. everything is in full force now, with a lot of tasks that needs to be done, plus with all my sports activities. we are invited to join HSBC's Netball Tournament which is on 2nd March so we've been training hard since plus there's also handball, it's was tiring but i had a lot of fun. at least it gave me a distraction from a lot of things that's been going on lately. also last night, i had a chance to gather with my 3 sisters and we had lot to talk about plus making jokes on those silly things. it's been a while since we had a chance to see each other, kinda miss it sometimes. oh yea, for lover's out there Happy Valentine's Day. i never celebrate it though just felt like wishing it that's all haha..

Those little things that matters.....

No comments: